Double down on inflammation with this healthy breakfast recipe! It’s loaded with nutrients and a natural source of Coenzyme Q10.
We are all about the latest in research & nutrition.
With this week’s featured recipe, this spinach & egg Frittata is loaded with Coenzyme Q10, which, when paired with other Omegas & consistent supplementation, can really give your arthritis a kick!
Featuring spinach, eggs, and dairy-free cheese, this dish is absolutely delish!
This is also great for cold winter days around the house…
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ small brown onion peeled and finely sliced
- 1 tsp garlic
- 250 g baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup crumbled dairy-free feta cheese (you can use dairy, but we prefer not as it is inflammatory)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a non stick frying pan that you can put under the grill, heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until just starting to brown. Add the spinach and toss for a minute or two until it begins to wilt. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add in the cooled spinach and onion, and then the feta. Season to taste.
- Put your frying pan back on a medium heat and add the eggs. Stir gently with a spatula until you feel the egg start to set on the bottom. Turn off the heat so the frittata stays quite runny.
- Place your frying pan under the grill for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the frittata is golden and cooked all the way through (check with a fork.)
- Place a plate over the pan and turn over quickly but carefully to release the frittata. Serve hot or cold with a crispy side salad.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?