For this week’s recipe, you knew we were gonna mix it up!
Andrew here, with Haka Life Nutrition.
Today I was craving something simple, sweet, fibrous, and loaded with Omega-3s & plant protein… Sounds like a difficult mix?
Not at all!
This recipe is ridiculously simple (One of our easiest to date) and yields such a tasty result.
The prep time is a dash, and you’ll be in low-cal, anti-inflammatory heaven in no time!
The jar makes this healthy dish super portable and shows off its pretty layers.
- One 13.5-ounce can light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds, chopped
Special equipment: four 8-ounce glass jars with lids.
- Stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Divide the mixture evenly among four 8-ounce glass jars. Screw on the lids, and refrigerate overnight, covered, to allow the seeds to plump and the mixture to thicken into a loose pudding.
- Arrange the pineapples, kiwis, raspberries and almonds in separate layers on top of the pudding.
- Cover with the lid, and keep refrigerated for up to 1 day.