We are all about giving value to those who need it the most…and going “beyond the supplement”. So, here is an awesome (and delicious) inflammation fighting tea recipe!
Supplements and stretching/exercises can definitely help; what about what’s on the kitchen table or in the fridge?
With summer here, I thought this Lemon Turmeric Ginger Iced Tea would be perfect…
Did you know there are actually “arthritis-friendly” foods out there you can eat to help curb some of the symptoms? The better way of looking at diet is inflammation fighting foods (just like GLX3).
- – 1½ qt water
- – ½ a lemon, sliced or rough chopped (or more to taste), rind included
- – 1” ginger root, rough chopped (or more to taste)
- – big dash of turmeric
- – big dash cinnamon
- – 2 tbsp maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- Fill a 2 quart pot about ¾ full with water. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a boil on the stove. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and allow the drink to cool off. Strain into a glass jar.
- Chill overnight in the fridge for an iced tea (or enjoy hot straight away)!