We are all about giving value to those who need it the most…and going “beyond the supplement”. So, here is an awesome (and delicious) inflammation fighting tea recipe!
Supplements and stretching/exercises can definitely help; what about what’s on the kitchen table or in the fridge?
With summer here, I thought this Lemon Turmeric Ginger Iced Tea would be perfect…
Did you know there are actually “arthritis-friendly” foods out there you can eat to help curb some of the symptoms? The better way of looking at diet is inflammation fighting foods (just like GLX3).
- – 1½ qt water
- – ½ a lemon, sliced or rough chopped (or more to taste), rind included
- – 1” ginger root, rough chopped (or more to taste)
- – big dash of turmeric
- – big dash cinnamon
- – 2 tbsp maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- Fill a 2 quart pot about ¾ full with water. Add in all other ingredients and bring to a boil on the stove. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and allow the drink to cool off. Strain into a glass jar.
- Chill overnight in the fridge for an iced tea (or enjoy hot straight away)!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?