Prepare your taste buds 🤯 👅 💦
There are some nutritional boosts you can leverage to help ease joint pain & stiffness as well.
We’re going to cover an absolutely mouth-watering recipe that is power-packed with natural Omegas & also helps fight inflammation.
- 4 (6-oz) Salmon Filets
- 4 – 6 cups of chopped Broccoli (or asparagus)
- 6 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tbsp Oregano
- ½ tbsp Thyme
- ½ tbsp Rosemary
- Minced Garlic (4 cloves)
- ½ Lemon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli florets and salmon fillets on prepared sheet pan. Rub minced garlic over each fillet. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon and veggies.
- Take half of a lemon and squeeze lemon juice over everything; then, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature is 145°F degrees.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Serve with lemon slices.