Prepare your taste buds 🤯 👅 💦
There are some nutritional boosts you can leverage to help ease joint pain & stiffness as well.
We’re going to cover an absolutely mouth-watering recipe that is power-packed with natural Omegas & also helps fight inflammation.
- 4 (6-oz) Salmon Filets
- 4 – 6 cups of chopped Broccoli (or asparagus)
- 6 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tbsp Oregano
- ½ tbsp Thyme
- ½ tbsp Rosemary
- Minced Garlic (4 cloves)
- ½ Lemon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli florets and salmon fillets on prepared sheet pan. Rub minced garlic over each fillet. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon and veggies.
- Take half of a lemon and squeeze lemon juice over everything; then, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature is 145F degrees.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Serve with lemon slices.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?