This week we have another recipe twist in store for you!
This one’s on the ‘antioxidant side of the anti-inflammatory spectrum.’
Shrimp is rich in antioxidants, and this recipe also contains Omegas, fitting right in with the anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
Curried Shrimp & Vegetables
If you’re in a hurry, (though not recommended) the veggies can be subbed for frozen veggies, making the prep time even shorter!
This curried shrimp and vegetable stir fry is a quick and simple meal idea for a busy night and it goes from frozen to finished in 30 minutes.
- 3 TBSP butter or coconut oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1-3 tsp curry powder
- 1 lb shrimp tails removed
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower or other frozen veggies of choice
- Melt butter or oil in skillet and add sliced onion.
- Sauté onion until it is slightly soft.
- Meanwhile, steam vegetables.
- When onion is softened add coconut milk, curry seasoning, and other spices if desired.
- Cook a couple minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Add thawed shrimp and cook approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked
- Serve with steamed veggies of choice topped with butter and salad with homemade dressing.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?