This week we have another recipe twist in store for you!
This one’s on the ‘antioxidant side of the anti-inflammatory spectrum.’
Shrimp is rich in antioxidants, and this recipe also contains Omegas, fitting right in with the anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
Curried Shrimp & Vegetables
If you’re in a hurry, (though not recommended) the veggies can be subbed for frozen veggies, making the prep time even shorter!
This curried shrimp and vegetable stir fry is a quick and simple meal idea for a busy night and it goes from frozen to finished in 30 minutes.
- 3 TBSP butter or coconut oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1-3 tsp curry powder
- 1 lb shrimp tails removed
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower or other frozen veggies of choice
- Melt butter or oil in skillet and add sliced onion.
- Sauté onion until it is slightly soft.
- Meanwhile, steam vegetables.
- When onion is softened add coconut milk, curry seasoning, and other spices if desired.
- Cook a couple minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Add thawed shrimp and cook approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked
- Serve with steamed veggies of choice topped with butter and salad with homemade dressing.